What’s In the Box:
– Generac 7046 Standby generator
– Includes 200 Amp automatic transfer switch
– Aluminum enclosure
– Owner’s manual
- Up to whole house protection with the automatic transfer switch
- Generac’s OHVI® engine is purpose-built to run dependably for extended periods, delivering power when you need it most
- Evolution digital controller provides a user-friendly LED display and controls for programmable diagnostics and information at-a-glance
- TruePower technology provides clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances
- External main circuit breaker with system status and maintenance interval LED indicator lights offer an easy way to see generator status without opening the enclosure
- Mobile Link™ compatible, so you can add the Mobile Link™ wireless remote monitoring system and receive status updates using your computer, tablet, or smart phone – giving you peace of mind, even when you’re away
- Sturdy steel enclosure with power armor finish for superior weather protection, modeled to withstand 150 MPH winds and with a fire rating that allows for installations as close as 18-in to the home
- Consumer-friendly customer care hours to answer calls about the product
- 5-year limited warranty
INNOVATIVE DESIGN & PROTOTYPE TESTING are key components
of GENERAC’S success in “IMPROVING POWER BY DESIGN.” But it
doesn’t stop there. Total commitment to component testing, reliability
testing, environmental testing, destruction and life testing, plus testing
to applicable CSA, NEMA, EGSA, and other standards, allows you to
choose GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS with the confidence that these
systems will provide superior performance.
G-Flex Variable Speed Technology: By utilizing patented variable speed
technology, the generator is capable of running at various RPMs depending on
the electrical demand, resulting in quieter operation, better fuel economy and
produce power at <1.5% total harmonic distortion for quality power.
SOLID-STATE, FREQUENCY COMPENSATED VOLTAGE REGULATION.
This state-of-the-art power maximizing regulation system is standard on
all Generac models. It provides optimized FAST RESPONSE to changing
load conditions and MAXIMUM MOTOR STARTING CAPABILITY by
electronically torque-matching the surge loads to the engine. Digital
voltage regulation at ±1%.
SINGLE SOURCE SERVICE RESPONSE. from Generac’s extensive dealer
network provides parts and service know-how for the entire unit, from the
engine to the smallest electronic component.
GENERAC TRANSFER SWITCHES. Long life and reliability are
synonymous with GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS. One reason for this
confidence is that the GENERAC product line includes its own transfer
systems and controls for total system compatibility.
There are no reviews yet.