Run your essential devices and appliances with the Yeti 1000X. Our most versatile sized power station is big enough to power medium to large appliances and portable enough to pack in the car and go with you anywhere. Upgraded to include USB-C Power Delivery, integrated MPPT for increased solar charging efficiency, and faster recharge times. Power phones, laptops, camera equipment, portable fridges, medical devices, TV’s, and more.
YETI 1000 LITHIUM HIGHLIGHTS
Goodbye Gas Generator. Hello Yeti X. With a lithium-ion battery at its core, the Goal Zero Yeti X equips you with safe, clean, portable power for camping, tailgating, off-grid events, workshops, and emergency power during an outage.
- Faster Charging from the Wall Yeti 1000X offers up multiple recharging options. Included 120W Power Supply plugs into the 8mm charging port to recharge the Yeti in 9 hours. Industry-leading 600W High Power Port lets you recharge in as little as 2 hours using the Yeti X 600W Power Supply (sold separately).
- Versatile Port Options Power a wide range of devices with seven different port options including fast-charging 60W USB-C Power Delivery, multiple USB-A ports, regulated 12V, and two 120V AC ports.
- Experience Unlimited Power Charge the Yeti 1000X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid, and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home. Integrated MPPT charge controller ensures you’re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.
WHAT CAN THE YETI 1000 LITHIUM POWER?
The Yeti 1000 Lithium is great for all your larger sized power needs or multiple smaller devices.
Smart Phone (12 Wh): 82
Tablet (30 Wh): 33
Laptop (50 Wh): 20
POV Camera (5 Wh): 197
DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 55
Head Lamp (5 Wh): 197
Hours of Runtime
Light-a-Life 350 (4.5 W): 219
Light Bulb (11 W): 90
CPAP (65 W): 15
TV (42″ LED) (100 W): 10
Pellet Grill (60 W): 17
Microwave (1000 W): 1
Portable Fridge (25 W): 40
WiFi Router (25 W): 40
Mini Fridge(35 W): 28
Full Size Refrigerator (55 W): 18
Circular Saw (13 Amp) (1500 W): 0.5
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE
- FROM THE SUN Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge times are dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 100 Briefcase will provide 100W of solar and fully recharge the Yeti 1000X in 12-24 hours
- FROM THE WALL Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 9 hours using the included 120W Power Supply AC Wall Charger. Not quick enough? Drop your recharge time to 2 hours using the available 600W Power Supply or 4.5 hours with the 230W Power Supply
- FROM THE CAR The Goal Zero Yeti 1000X can be charged by plugging into your 12V adapter using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable.
PAIR YOUR YETI WITH SOLAR
Take your Yeti completely off grid by pairing with one of our solar panels. There is a lot to consider when choosing a panel, but we’ve made the process simple. Check out the chart below to explore all your Yeti / Solar pairing options.
BACK UP YOUR HOME
- Customizable, versatile energy storage system backs up four essential circuits in your home and scales to meet your specific power needs
- Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more. Integrate directly with your home’s circuits for a more seamless backup power experience.
- Integrate directly with your home’s circuits for a more seamless backup power experience using the Yeti Home Integration Kit. Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more.
- AC Wall Charger
- 120W: 9 Hours
- 230W: 4.5 Hours
- 600W: 2 Hours
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5 – 12V, up to 3.0A (18W max), regulated
- USB-C PD port (input / output): 5 – 20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 15A (180W max), regulated
- 12V High Power Port (output): 12V, up to 15A (180W max), regulated
- 120V AC Inverter: 120VAC 60Hz, 12.5A (1500W, 3000W surge) (output, pure sine wave)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-50V, up to 10A (150W max)
- Charging High Power Port (input): 14-50V, up to 50A (600W max)
- Expansion Module port: Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack capacity: 983Wh (10.8V, 91Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 273Ah @ 3.6V
- Pack Lithium Content: 82g
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: MPPT charge controller
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 31.68 lbs (14.37 kg)
- Dimensions: 15.25 x 10.23 x 9.86 in (38.74 x 25.98 x 25.04 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE FCC
- Warranty: 24 months
- Smart Phone (12 Wh): 82
- Tablet (30 Wh): 33
- Laptop (50 Wh): 20
- POV Camera (5 Wh): 197
- DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 55
- Head Lamp (5 Wh): 197
- Hours of Runtime
- Light-a-Life 350 (4.5 W): 219
- Light Bulb (11 W): 90
- CPAP (65 W): 15
- TV (42″ LED) (100 W): 10
- Pellet Grill (60 W): 17
- Microwave (1000 W): 1
- Portable Fridge (25 W): 40
- WiFi Router (25 W): 40
- Mini Fridge(35 Wh): 28
- Full Size Refrigerator (55 Wh): 18
- Circular Saw (13 Amp) (1500 Wh): 0.5
There are no reviews yet.